- Salary up to $2000 per day, as well as an impressive list of requirements and tasks.
- Candidates must have skills and abilities in reconnaissance of the area, be able to independently move throughout the country and perform assigned tasks to rescue or evacuate people.
- Requirement of at least 5 years of service in private military companies, with one year of full-fledged combat experience.
- Mercenaries must be proficient in NATO and former USSR weapons, be able to communicate in Russian, Ukrainian, Polish and other regional languages.
- Jobs are available only to citizens of the US, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Ukraine and Poland.
What they don’t tell you I tell you:
You have to keep in mind piece of wacko, Russia has repeatedly warned Western countries not to supply weapons and mercenaries to Ukraine, saying the move would lead to “global collapse”.
“I wish to make an official statement that none of the mercenaries that the West is sending to Ukraine to fight for the nationalist regime in Kiev can be considered a combatant under international humanitarian law or enjoy prisoner-of-war status,” Konashenkov said. on March 4, 2022
“At best, they can expect to be prosecuted as criminals. We urge all foreign citizens who may have plans to go and fight for the nationalist regime in Kiev to think a dozen times before taking the road.”