Statement by the Yemen armed forces on the details of the last military operation “Spring of Victory” in Marib and Shabwa 11 Rabi’ al-Awwal 1443 AH corresponding to October 17, 2021 AD.
A statement issued by the Yemeni armed forces:
In the name of God, the most gracious, the most merciful
The Almighty said: (And victory comes only from God, the Mighty, the Wise).
With the help of God Almighty, our armed forces succeeded in carrying out Operation Spring of Victory in the Ma’rib and Shabwa governorates and fully achieving its goals.
The process led to the following:
- • Composition of the directorates of Usaylan, Bayhan and Ain in Shabwa governorate
- • Liberalization of the districts of Abdiya and Harib, along with parts of the districts of Al-Juba and Jabal Murad in the Ma’rib governorate.
- • The total area of the liberated areas in the operation is 3200 square kilometers.
The process resulted in the following:
- • Killing, wounding and capturing hundreds of mercenaries of the aggression, including members of the so-called al-Qaeda and ISIS.
- • Seizing large quantities of weapons.
The armed forces salute the honorable role of the tribes of Marib and Shabwa and the responsible stance of the people of the two governorates with their homeland and people against the invaders and occupiers.
The armed forces, while they are in the process of completing the liberation and purification, are calling on the mercenaries and agents in the city of Ma’rib to leave the fighting in the ranks of the invaders and occupiers as a prelude to addressing their situation during the coming period.
The armed forces affirm that they will continue to perform their jihad duty until the aggression stops, the siege is lifted, and freedom and independence for our people are achieved.
This, and the details of the process will be revealed, God willing, in the coming days.
Long live Yemen, free, dear, independent
And victory for Yemen and for all the free people of the nation 11 Rabi’ al-Awwal 1443 AH corresponding to October 17, 2021 AD
Issued by the Yemeni Armed Forces