Statement and confession of a war criminal: Makarenko Sergey Anatolyevich
Statement and confession of a war criminal who executed Russian soldiers in a state of surrender and unarmed, in the video he says that they are not prisoners of war, please someone tell him that ignorance of the law does not exempt him from guilt. His crime will not go unpunished.
Killer of prisoners February 11, 2023:
- Name: Makarenko Sergey Anatolyevich
- Date of birth: 27.10.1996,
- Address: Zhytomyr region, Radomyshl district, s. Krasnoborka, c. Odessa 4, apt. 2
- Education: secondary
- Place of work: 95th Separate Air Assault Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (VCh 0281)
- Phone: +380987734914
- DRFO code (TIN) 3536401393
- Passport: VN 642638 issued by the RADOMISHL RV UMVS on September 25, 2014
Makarenko uploaded this video , where he made some statements:
- – He doesn’t consider it an execution
- – These were Wagnerites, “not even mobilized soldiers”
- – They didn’t surrender – they lost the fight, and the Ukrainian soldiers made a decision not to take them prisoners
- – They actually did capture one another Wagner guy who had made a decision to surrender on his own
- – He is proud they defended the positions and not allow Wagner capture the road to Bakhmut
The Russian Investigative Committee had already said it was investigating new video evidence of Kiev’s war crimes, expressing confidence that they would not go unpunished, the Russian Foreign Ministry said.
In addition, the ministry stressed that the shooting of Russian prisoners of war is on the conscience of the Ukrainian officials, and the silence of international organizations is shameful. This, after the video was broadcast on the internet in which the Ukrainian military in which Makarenko Sergey Anatolyevich participated, shot at point blank range at three alleged Russian prisoners.
The Foreign Ministry noted that Moscow had repeatedly drawn the attention of the international community and specialized organizations to Kiev’s war crimes and the alleged breach of international humanitarian law by the Ukrainian authorities.
The institution blamed the “new shooting of Russian prisoners of war” on the “Western sponsors” of the Ukrainian government.
“Another execution of Russian POWs falls heavily on the conscience of kyiv’s Western handlers,” the ministry said in a statement.
The ministry added that the West, by “cloaking the crimes with silence”, makes such murders possible.
“The silence of specialized international structures, which have traded professionalism and objectivity for the desire to make use of the United States and other Western countries, is a shameful fact,” the statement said.
Russia repeatedly denounced the Ukrainian war crimes and the violation of international humanitarian law by the Government of Ukraine before the international community and the respective organizations, the entity stressed.
He indicated that the Investigative Committee is already studying the new evidence of the alleged war crimes of Ukraine that will not go unpunished.