Six quarters in the center of American Seattle were declared the “free (autonomous) zone of Capitol Hill” after local radicals and Antifa took control of the city’s Eastern police station, left by the security forces.
Protesters erected barricades and attracted armed supporters from local militia groups to show the possibility of ensuring security in the city without the participation of the police.
At the moment, the city’s authorities are negotiating with the “revolutionaries,” while other activists have occupied the Seattle City Hall and are demanding the resignation of the head of the city if she does not give up budget funding for the police.
American Seattle today:
– Antifa forces, local radicals and armed militias hold the city center by declaring an “autonomous zone” and self-government;
– the police may lose budget funding,
– may be the resignation of the mayor of Seattle,
– protesters seized the city hall building (in the video), where one of the Council members let them in,
– The public is sounding the alarm about the appearance of a radical enclave.