Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova:
- The US government is responsible for current events and should provide details on what it was doing in Ukraine
- The development of biological weapons in Ukraine was carried out with the support of the United States
- We urge Washington to publish details of its biological programs being developed in Ukraine
- The Pentagon should inform the international community about the biological programs that are being developed in Ukraine
- The United States continues to develop biological weapons outside its territory and near our borders
- Ukraine’s nuclear power plants are operating normally and are not damaged.
- اWe had information about possible attacks on nuclear sites in Ukraine to create chaos and accuse Russia
- The development of NATO’s “East Wing” is explicitly provocative. It is clear that the containment of Russia has once again become the main objective of the Western bloc
The Russian government has stated that there will be consequences for countries that collaborate with Ukraine, whether by sending weapons or volunteers (mercenarys).
“Any involvement in the supply of weapons or the sending of so-called volunteers (to Ukraine), any experiment in this regard, will entail responsibility for the corresponding countries,” Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said on Wednesday. , as reported by the Russian news agency TASS.
In this sense, the spokeswoman has emphasized that European countries must be aware that the volunteers and mercenaries sent to Ukrainian territory will return with absolute knowledge of battle.
In addition, she has highlighted that the Russian authorities have already informed the countries involved of this position of the Eurasian country. “The details were revealed to them,” Zakharova said before clarifying that the warning “will have taken effect.”
In another part of her statements, the senior official has stressed that Russia’s military operation does not seek to overthrow the Government of Ukraine and has accused the Ukrainian “nationalists” of preventing the evacuation of civilians from the cities and has charged Kiev for hide the information from the Ukrainians.
The spokeswoman has indicated that Moscow is concerned about “the developments by the United States of biological military materials in Ukraine” and has asserted that in the fourth round of negotiations with Ukraine “substantial measures will be put on the table.”
In this regard, she has assured that Russia is doing everything possible to guarantee the safety of nuclear facilities in Ukraine. “Russia has taken control of some nuclear facilities to avoid provocations,” she specified.
Zakharova’s statements came after some European Union (EU) countries agreed to supply war material and volunteers to Ukraine, at a time of maximum tension between Moscow and the West due to the start of Russia’s military operation in Ukraine with the aim of denazification and demilitarization of the Ukrainian government.