1. The Emergency Bandage is an innovative, combat-proven first aid device for restraining the blood flow of traumatic bleeding wounds in pre-hospital emergency situations.
2. Quick and easy application emergency self-application.
3. Traumatic bandages are sterile bandages designed for first aid to stop bleeding from wounds caused by hemorrhagic injuries in emergency situations.
Innovative and combat-proven first aid device, emergency trauma bandage is used for training
Blood flow from traumatic bleeding wounds in prehospital emergency situations.
The injury bandage is designed for quick and easy application by professionals and non-professionals.Caregivers provide effective and multifunctional treatment.
The emergency bandage has a sterile,Non-stick pad that applies pressure anywhere, can be easily wrapped and secured, and hasan additional application, such as a tourniquet, to further reduce blood flow.
The bandage is so easy to use that even an injured person can self-apply the bandage with one hand.
Characteristics. Easy and intuitive application, immediate solution for a wide variety of injuries.
• Integrated pressure applicator exerts direct pressure.
• The non-adherent sterile pad acts as the primary dressing.
• The elastic wrap leader acts as a secondary bandage.
• The Simple Closure Bar functions as a windbreak when used as a simulated tourniquet.
The all-in-one bandage consolidates multiple first aid devices such as a primary bandage, pressure applicator, secondary bandage, and a foolproof closure apparatus to secure the bandage in place. Save time and space and save cost. Quick and easy application. Versatile and X-ray friendly, packaged in vacuum-sealed containers. Safe and waterproof pressure applicator and closing bar.