*Russian President Vladimir Putin:
– Armenia and Azerbaijan are equal partners for Russia;
– we offered a variety of options for resolving the Karabakh crisis, at some point it seemed that we would find a solution, unfortunately, this did not happen, we have a conflict in the worst case;
– more than 2,000 dead on the one side of the conflict in Karabakh, and on the other, the total number of deaths is approaching 5,000;
– the conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh began in the past with brutal crimes against the Armenian people;
– I am in close contact with Aliyev and Pashinyan, I speak with them on the phone several times a day;
– I don’t know what President Erdogan is planning, how he relates to the Ottoman heritage;
– On the situation in the South Caucasus, our positions with Turkey do not coincide.
*An attack on the ammunition depot of the Armed Forces of Armenia / NKR.
*Armed Forces of Armenia / NKR servicemen captured by the Azerbaijani military.
*The loitering ammunition IAI Harop of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces strikes the field command post of the Armenian / NKR ace on the front in Karabakh.
*In the video, presumably, the defeat of one Azerbaijani Armed Forces objects from the ATGM.
At the end of the video, one of the Armenian soldiers can be seen throwing a tripod over his shoulder.
*Azerbaijani Armed Forces advance detachment was ambushed by the Armenian military. The head armored car was blown up by a mine.
*The Armenian side announces the return of the military base in Jabrayil under its control.
*Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev announced that Azerbaijan has captured another 20 villages, and that Azerbaijan now has control of the entire Azerbaijani border with Iran.
*The NKR Defense Army publishes footage of the shelling of an enemy group, which allegedly show pro-Turkish militants.
*Drone Bayraktar TB2 attacks the Armenian Army BM-21 Grad MLRS with a MAM-L missile immediately at the moment the MLRS is used.
Dead bodies of Azerbaijani soldiers, in order to prevent the spread of various diseases and for other sanitary and hygienic reasons, have been buried in mass graves like this one, it is said that there are dozens like the one in the video
The ceasefire for humanitarian reasons is not fulfilled by both parties and this is what happens, I think of the families of these soldiers, I accompany them in their pain RIP.
*Germany under pressure to take sides in Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
Both Armenia and Azerbaijan have called on Germany to take a more active role in condemning the other over the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict. But Berlin insists the two should come back to the negotiating table.
Don’t forget follow me on you favorite social media