Islamic Jihad Secretary General, Commander Ziad Al-Nakhala: “In light of the assault on Jenin camp by the enemy Zionist army, we announce the general alert status of the Al-Quds Brigades in all their locations.”
Abu Hamza: We announce raising the readiness of our fighters in all military formations
The military spokesman for the Al-Quds Brigades, Abu Hamza, announced that the full readiness of the fighters of the Al-Quds Brigades had been raised in all military formations.
“Based on the decision of the Secretary-General, the Mujahid Commander Ziad al-Nakhala, we announce the raising of full readiness among our fighters in all military formations.”
The announcement of the military spokesman, Abu Hamza, comes in light of the storming of Jenin camp by the Zionist enemy army and the rise of two martyrs, and the announcement by the Secretary-General of the Islamic Jihad Movement to mobilize the Al-Quds Brigades in all their locations.
— www.anoncandanga.com (@anon_candanga) March 31, 2022
Why is Al-Quds on general alert?
- Two Palestinians, Abu Atiyah and Yazid al-Saadi, were killed and nine others wounded in an Israeli airstrike in Jenin.
- Al-Mayadin reported that the number of martyrs in the incident rose to two after Israeli forces attacked the fetus this morning. The martyrs are a 17-year-old boy and a 23-year-old boy.
- In this regard, the Israeli army spokesman announced that a soldier was injured during the operation.
- Al-Mayadin reported that the Zionists fired indiscriminately at residents as they retreated from the Jenin camp. Five Palestinians were seriously injured in the shooting.
- Two Zionist settlers were also injured during a knife operation in Ghosh Atsion.
- Zionist media reported that the Palestinian perpetrator of the operation was shot dead by an armed settler.
- Ziad al-Nakhala, the secretary general of Islamic Jihad, declared the readiness of all Al-Quds Battalion forces regarding the Zionist attack on the fetus.